Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation
Presented by Karen Osinowo, Attorney
When: Thursday, April 4th at 10:30am, EST
(Link will be emailed to you after you sign-up)
Issues that we will discuss at this webinar include:
· Planning for Long Term Care for Aging Parents
· Providing guardianships and other care plans for both children and parents that you are caring for
· Protecting your homes and other assets so that your loved ones can remain in their home.
· Avoiding probate, which can tie up funds for years.
Planning For Founders, Pharaohs, and Pioneers
Presented by Garrett Smith, Attorney
When: Thursday, April 4th at 7pm, MST
Where: Peace Legal
238 25th Street, Suite 22
Ogden, UT 84401
Issues that we will discuss at this seminar include:
· Is my business structure causing me to pay too much in taxes?
· Who has legal authority to pay bills and manage the company if you are incapacitated?
· If there are multiple partners, how do you establish ownership if one of them dies?
· Is your property protected against liabilities and lawsuits?
· How can you avoid Probate Court?
Inter Vivos, PLLC (c) 2014-2021